• Android Framework (AOSP) Architecture
• Android Location Stack
• Android App Dev
• Positioning Technologies
• IoT Architecture
• ThreadX/FreeRTOS IoT RTOS
• TCP/IP Stack
• Voice over WIFI Telephony Stack
• WIFI ALG (App Level Gateway) for SIP/RTSP protocols
• IP Header Compression
• Blazor .NET WebAssembly PWA
• Tailwind CSS
Work - Android Framework
• Staff Engineer in Qualcomm Android and IoT team, handling design and development of new Android Location features coming in with the annual Android version upgrade.
• Experience with core Android concepts, how the Android framework is designed, and how the Android System integrates with the hardware vendor modules.
• Expertise handling the System Vendor interface interaction, with the architecture brought in with Android Project Treble.
• Expertise in designing and developing Android SDKs to expose core platform features for use from Third Party or System Android Applications.
• Experience mentoring and leading junior developers through a large project lifecycle.
Work - Android App Dev
• Experience developing several Android applications for internal use across a variety of projects.
• Expertise managing requirements from different test teams on such Test Android applications, supporting validations across different projects.
Work - IoT
• Expertise in complete Location Stack on the ThreadX RTOS (Real Time Operating System), which is used in several low cost IOT solutions.
• Expertise designing and developing master applications for the IoT platforms, which control the complete device behavior in terms of capturing sensor/location data and updating the same on cloud, in a power efficient manner.
• Expertise writing efficient code, both in terms of space and time complexity, acquired especially working on low memory and power scarce IOT platforms.
Work - Application Level Gateway
• Experience designing and developing ALGs (Application Level Gateways) for several protocols.
• ALGs are part of WIFI platforms where certain application layer payloads need to be updated to enable seamless NAT traversal.
• Experience with SIP/SDP (Session Initiation Protocol / Session Description Protocol) and RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) networking protocols.
Work - TCP/IP Stack
• Expertise with Networking Protocol Stack, especially focusing on TCP/IP and HTTP.
• Experience with enhancing and maintaining the TCP/IP stack on embedded systems.
O D I N B I T S
• App to control the YouTube playback on a remote device. Meant to supervise the YouTube screen time for kids, to give some peace of mind to parents.
• Built with Blazor as a Progressive Web App, on top of Firebase and YouTube embedded player.
• Work in progress, enhancements like creating playlists, and recording stats under progress.
B L A Z O R U T I L S . F I R E B A S E
• Enables several other Blazor projects to kickstart Firebase usage with simple C# APIs.
• Brings the full power of various Firebase modules to Blazor.
M O M E N T O S . F A C E S
• A Python Docker image with MediaPipe and Face_Recognition libraries.
• This project is just getting off the ground. Once ready, it is meant to enable simple access to MediaPipe and Face_Recognition python libraries to categorize local user photos and videos.